I have blogged and blog for a number of organisations during the past year.
I have blogged for:
- British Medical Journal.
A blog about being a carer as part of Carers Week.
Another article that I wrote for Carers Week about my experiences as a carer whilst being at university.
- Carers Trust.
Blog posts from Carers Trust about being a carer and experiences etc.
- Carers UK.
A post about my experience of isolation as a carer at university.
- Cult Noise.
– A fact and opinion based article on the misconceptions of sex.
– An opinion article on ten top tips for surviving the first year of university.
– A personal article about having a nervous disposition.
– An article on the brand of Barbie challenging gender stereotypes.
– A research-based opinion article on things males want people to know about sex.
– An article on the phrase “Man Up”.
- Dementia Women.
An article about young carers and being one of the statistics.
- Headspace (University of Sunderland).
A blog post about my experiences with mental health issues.
- Health and Social Care Academy.
– A post on my opinion of health and social care integration.
– A feature article talking about Mother’s Day.
– An article on the impact of using “citizen voices”.
– An article on social media and mental health.
- Public Health England.
An article talking about my experiences as a carer.
- Queens Nursing Institute.
– A blog about my caring responsibilities called “From Child to Carer”.
– A blog on my experience of the Birmingham Carers Champions Day.
– A blog on my experience at the Carers Champions day in London.
- Student Minds
– A blog post on being a carer and how it can affect your mental health.
– A blog post about mental health policy after the General Election 2015.
– A blog post about the definition of mindfulness.
– A blog post on how I manage my stress at university.
- Time to Change.
A blog post about mental health problems and how they affect me at university.
A blog post on the small things that help me.
I have also done guest posts:
- I’m Not Disordered.
A blog post on the stigma of having three mental health diagnosis’.
- Moon Child.
A blog post on my view on Scottish Independence.