Today’s post is a tag – if you haven’t gathered already! I haven’t heard of many blogger tags but I came across the four things tag on Jenny in Neverland. All you do is name four things under the specific categories that follow. This also doubles up as a things you may not know about me tag too so that’s 2-in-1! I’ll be honest and say haven’t done the full tag unfortunately as some of the questions made me too anxious – sorry!
Four Things I Don’t Eat
- Avocado – I don’t like the texture.
- Tomatoes – full stop.
- Mussels – I don’t like a lot of seafood but mussels make my stomach turn.
- Peanut Butter – I love the smell but the taste and texture just doesn’t sit well with me – it’s the same with coconut and pineapple.
Four of My Favourite Foods
- Marmite – you either love it or hate it – I love it
- Salted popcorn – I’m more of a savoury than a sweet popcorner.
- Shortbread – shortbread is one of my weaknesses when it comes to food.
- Huck’s Frank and Theresas Kicking Hot Wings – I’m not one for a lot of spicy food but these hot wings are a-mazing.
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
- Lady and the Tramp – it’s one of my favourite Disney movies.
- Billy Elliot – it’s probably my favourite musical and the film is just as good!
- Les Miserables – another musical favourite of mine!
- Thor – The Marvel Cinematic Universe is one of the best when it comes to franchises for me – it’s up there with LOTR and Harry Potter of course. Thor is my favourite Marvel character so it’s no surprise that I’ve watched this movie more than once.
Four TV Shows I Watch
- Orange Is The New Black – It’s one of the most thought-provoking TV shows I’ve ever watched.
- Sherlock – I’m a big fan of the books so to use the phrase again it’s no surprise that I watch this.
- The Big Bang Theory – If you don’t know already I love physics and anything to do with science so it’s a given that I watch this show too!
- Game of Thrones – Because why not?
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year
- Starting my second year of university in September.
- Some exciting collaborations on this blog!
- Meeting up with friends for a catch up since we’ve all been so busy!
- Discovering new magazines.
Four Places I’ve Visited
Four Subjects I Studied at School
- Health and Social Care.
- Film Studies.
Four Things Near Me Right Now
- My phone.
- My blogging notebook.
- An empty glass.
- A Psychologies magazine.
I tag anyone reading this to do the Four Things tag – go, go, go!