My passion for makeup and beauty has grown so much over the past six months. I’ve been adding more things to my beauty wishlist than to my fashion wishlist. Last year it was definitely the other way around. I’ll be doing a post on why soon – yes there’s a reason. But back to my beauty wishlist – it’s way too long to put every item on here so I’ve picked out my top 10. These are the 10 things I really want – and will continue to wait for… just for a bit longer. Good things do come to those who wait, right?
- MUA Luxe Strobe & Glow Highlight Kit Pink Luster. I’ve tried out the Pearl Glow one which is beau-ti-ful! So this one had to be on my wishlist!
- Makeup Revolution Highlighter in Golden Lights. I don’t need to say anything about this one – it’s obvious!
- Makeup Revolution Highlighter Radiance palette. I’ve never tried a contour palette and because I know how great MR are for their palettes it had to go on the list!
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Strobe Cream. Yes, it’s another Makeup Revolution item but their products are great. I’ve heard a lot about strobing and this cream so I really want to see what the hype is about!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in Vanilla Clair 51. I’ve tried the 123 Perfection foundation by the same brand and it’s amazing so why not try this one too!
- L’oreal Paris Infallible Sculpt Foundation in Light. Loral’s Infalliable range has been talked about a lot in the beauty blogging world so why not try it out for myself and answer the question – is it worth the hype for me?
- L’oreal Infallible Sculpt Contour Palette in Light/Medium. Why not try the contour palette when I want to try the foundation too? It seems logical plus it looks great!
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Very Black. Maybelline is a brand I haven’t really tried but as with many of these items I’ve heard a lot about this mascara so I want to try it for myself.
- Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Foundation in Vanilla. I already have the ColorStay foundation and I absolutely love it. I bought it to try it out and I’d probably say it’s now my favourite foundation. So naturally I’m going to try the airbrush foundation as it may give me a more matte finish.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry 477. I’ve been looking for a dark red lipstick for a long time and as soon as I saw this I knew that it was the perfect one for me!
What’s currently on your beauty wishlist? Let me know in the comments section below or on my social media accounts.