You may have heard about the blog tag: how much is my face? Well this is exactly that but first in preparation I wanted to ask you how much you thought my face was worth? By this I meant how much my daily makeup products cost overall.
The majority of you thought my daily makeup products cost £25+ which surprised me a little bit as I know they were more than that! I thought many of you would choose the £75+ or £100+ option.
I decided to count the products I use and it shocked me as well. It may not look like I wear a lot of makeup but I use 19 products on a daily basis! That’s a lot of products on my face at once. It doesn’t seem like a lot but now I think about it in hindsight it may look like too much. But I love all of these products as they’ve been tried and tested against many others.
So how much is my face?
- Revlon PhotoReady Face Perfecting Primer – £12.99.
- Makeup Revolution Eye Primer Liquid Aqua Seal – £3.00.
- MUA Pout Prime – £3.00.
- Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base – £6.00.
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer – £7.99.
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer – £17.50.
- Revlon Color Stay Normal/Dry Foundation – £12.99.
- Rimmel Kate Sculpting Palette (Coral Glow) – £6.99.
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette – £38.50.
- Rodial Smokey Eye Pen (Black) – £17.00.
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara – £18.00.
- Sleek Brow Kit – £8.49.
- Benefit Gimme Brow – £18.50.
- Rimmel Brow This Way Styling Gel (Clear) – £3.99.
- Makeup Revolution Pressed Powder (Transulscent) – £2.00.
- Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Oil Control Fixing Spray – £5.00.
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Liner (Clear) – £3.99.
- Sleek Matte Me Lipstick – £4.99.
- Rimmel Lipstick Lock (Clear) – £4.99.
In total all of the products I put on my face cost £195.91. My face is worth nearly £200!
I find this quite shocking as I like to go for the “no makeup” makeup look as you can see above!
I’m actually quite embarrassed by how much my makeupreally costs. The only high end product I use in my opinion is the Naked palette so I’m actually surprised at how much the other items total up!
This definitely won’t make me buy cheaper products or make me use less products as I like to look that they all give me – you could even say that these products give me my signature look. I think it has made me more aware of what I’m buying though and the real cost of it all because it all adds up as I’ve just proven.