Yes. I have a film shelf. Don’t a lot of people? I thought I’d share some of the films I have on said book shelf. Not all of them are mine – some of them I’ve borrowed, some are my partners and some aren’t even films! There’s a mix of games and TV shows in there too!
But I thought I’d give you a run down of some of the films that are mine in my film shelf!
- Paddington. Yes, that’s mine. I’m not ashamed at all. I went to see Paddington at the cinema and loved the film so much that I had to buy it! He’s a cute bear too and I love animated bears. If you know me well enough you’ll know this!
- Mr Holmes. I’m also a Sherlock Holmes fan. Ever since I was introduced to Sherlock, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about his detective ways! Mr Holmes was a great way to experience Mr Holmes in a different light! If you’ve seen it you’ll know what I mean.
- The Fighter. Believe it or not some of my favourite films are to do with sports – for example Chariots of Fire. I really enjoyed the Fighter and picked it up by chance. I wasn’t wrong – it was certainly a knockout success!
- All of the Disney films. All of the Disney films you see are my favourites – Bambi, Beauty and the Beast, Fox and the Hound and Brother Bear!
- Hawking. I am a big fan of Stephen Hawking and Benedict Cumberbatch plays him in the film. It’s the BBC adaptation but it’s simply amazing!
- The Imitation Game. I’m also a history fan at heart and Turing’s story moved me when I read about it.
- Theory of Everything. As I said I’m a big fan of Stephen Hawking and I have read a part of his first wife’s book – which is what the film is based on! I am fascinated by physics too so it was a must buy for me!
What’s on your film shelf? What are your favourite films, actors and actresses? Let me know in the comments section below or on my social media accounts.