Disclaimer: This post mentions suicide. If you are affected by this post please seek professional advice and support.
Collaborations are great right? Some people aspire to work with brands (I do), but some people want to collaborate with charities – that’s also me! I wanted to let you know that there are some great collaborations on the way with health and mental health charities. I wanted to share some of these with you because I’m passionate about mental health.
You’ll be able to see some of these here and/or on the charity’s website.
Here’s some of the collaborations coming in the next few weeks:
- A blog post focusing on young peoples mental health with NTW NHS.
- A blog post on how mental health affects people differently but that everyone should still be treated equality within mental health – that’s also with NTW NHS.
- A post with Suicide Prevention focusing on their new campaign #AlrightMate – this will be on my blog and hopefully on their website too.
- A post on Young Epilepsy’s new campaign.
- A post on #ItAffectsMe – how it came about AND another post on the festival. (Exciting!).
- A video blog (vlog) for Time to Change and Rethink on three things I wish people knew about my three diagnosis’ – OCD, health anxiety and social anxiety.
- A post about the Children’s Society and their Seriously Awkward campaign (I’ll be writing about this on a Thursday) but I’ll be highlighting mental health in a blog post in the future.
So as you can see there’s some exciting collaborations on the way. I’m hoping to work with the NSPCC at some point in the future, Asthma UK, Blurt and the Samaritans too so fingers crossed!
I hope you are excited about this as I am!
If you are a mental health or health blogger and would like to collaborate with me, would like to guest post on my blog or would like me to do a guest post on your blog then let me know by commenting below or contacting me on my social media accounts!