It’s Fashion Friday and I’ve decided to tell you ten fashion facts about me. You’ll find out about things I like, things I don’t like and everything in-between.
- I’ve never shopped at Zara. Nothing has ever intrigued me in Zara. I’ve been in a few times but I never buy anything so I never go in anymore. I’m just not into you Zara – I’m sorry.
- I love Primark. I’m a budget beauty at heart and I love a good bargain. While bargains are available at a lot of high street stores, Primark works for me.
- I’m obsessed with body suits. As soon as the trend arrived I knew I would love it – and I wasn’t wrong. I love body suits because I actually feel confident in them. I have four (for now!)
- I dislike crop tops. They work on other people – they don’t work on me. They show off far too much of the parts of my body I don’t like. It’s a no from me crop top – always!
- I like shopping in charity shops. You can get a great deal when you go to a charity shop for clothes. There are some amazing pieces that I have picked up from charity shops in the past so they can’t go amiss for me really.
- I don’t have one single person who’s fashion I admire. I admire a lot of people’s fashion – from fashion bloggers and fashion journalists to everyday people.
- I’m not too clued up about designers – but I’m learning. As a journalism student I need to know about the different areas of journalism – fashion is one of those areas. I’m still learning my Vuitton from my Versace but I’ll get there!
- I’m really into political and royal fashion. What I mean by that is the fashion choices of politicians. Why has this politician chosen to wear that colour? What did Kate Middleton wear to a ball? I’m really interested in it because it blends two of my interests together!
- I will try out different looks – at least once. I’m quite experimental with my clothes. I will try something on I like and if it doesn’t work out then that’s fine – if it does then that’s great! There’s nothing wrong with trying something out – and I like to do that with clothing.
- I don’t really think I have a certain style. I just look in my wardrobe and pick an outfit based on how I feel, what I’m going to be doing on that day and what the weather is going to be like. I pick my outfit last so it has to match my makeup. I have some idea before I do my beauty regime but most of it is left until I open my wardrobe.
And voila. What are your fashion facts? Let me know in the comments section below or on my social media accounts.