Today’s post is a quick fact file about me – 15 random facts about me.
So let’s get started:
- I’m a marmite lover – love me or hate me!
- I’m a huge astronomy, physics and neuroscience fan.
- I can’t wink.
- I used to do boxing and freestyle kung fu.
- I’m double jointed in my fingers and in my left hip – which I can dislocate!
- I’m scared of seagulls – one bit my hand a few months ago and I’ve been scared since.
- I’m only 4 foot 9 – and a half.
- My favourite season is autumn – I love the colours and the leaves.
- I’ve wanted to study so much in the past – teaching, physics, medicine, zoology, neuroscience, speech and language therapy, English language…I could go on. But now I’m set on journalism.
- I really struggle to say MNM’s – you know, the sweets!
- I love the film Pete’s Dragon. Boh boh boh.
- I don’t have a lucky number.
- I get really jumpy at the cinema so I have to cover my ears when the screen first comes on.
- I hate being without my diary – I feel lost!
- I hate tomatoes – yes, that means I don’t eat spaghetti bolognese, tomato sauce or pizza.
There you have it – 15 random facts about me.
Why not share some random facts about yourself in the comments section below or on my social media accounts!