I know, I know. It’s 2016 already. It is Fashion Friday and I can’t blog about fashion on any other day can I?
My fashion last year did come into its own. I definitely have an interest in fashion now as you can see!
I only have a few (seven) fashion resolutions this year!
- Don’t waste my money on things I really don’t need.
- Don’t try to fit in with the crowd, be fashionable but in my own way.
- Look to others for style inspiration!
- Don’t impulse buy, try before you buy.
- Feel confident in what I wear. If I don’t feel confident, then don’t wear it.
- Rearrange my wardrobe every season.
- Try having a capsule wardrobe.
What are your fashion resolutions?