It may seem that I’ve made a lot of resolutions for myself, but it has been a good year for me and I want to carry that into 2016. I know I achieve more when I have goals to work towards.
Here are five of my personal resolutions that I’m willing to share:
- Concentrate more on my religion – learning and executing it in my daily life.
- See my grandma and grandad at least once a month. I need to make more effort to travel to see them. I know I’ll regret it if I don’t.
- Take more time for myself to relax.
- Say “no” to opportunities – it’ll help me not take on too much.
- Gain more self-confidence.
- Make more friends.
- Learn the basics of Mandarin Chinese. I want to be able to speak to my pen pal in her first language. I want to speak to my pen pal more too!
What are some of your personal resolutions? Let me know below or on my social media.