I’m making a number of resolutions for 2016.
This should have been posted yesterday but alas here are my resolutions for university and being a student.
- Maintain my 2:1 grades.
- Get at least one first next year in my degree.
- Carry on being organised.
- Do more reading around journalism on a regular basis.
- Read/watch/listen to the news as many times as I can every week.
- Continue contributing to the media platforms.
- Pass the first year of my journalism degree.
- Move up a position on one of the media hub platforms.
- Continue to raise awareness of student issues.
- Continue to represent students at the university.
- Do 5 placements in journalism.
- Get an internship in the summer.
- Develop my interests in niche areas of journalism – business, politics and arts/culture.
- Put myself forward for opportunities.