Do you have a blogger in your life? Do you have a video blogger in your life? If so, there may be a few things on their list.
For the beginner blogger or video blogger, here are a few starter presents:
- A camera – The Nikon D3300, Canon 1200D and Sony A58 are good cameras for beginners.
- A video camera – A Go Pro, the Olympus Pen E-PL7 and the Olympus Pen E-PL6 are great for people starting out in video blogging on Youtube or other video sites.
- You can also get some accessories – a tripod, memory card or camera bag are a great start!
Planning is key for bloggers and vloggers so stationery is a must-have too! Notebooks and diaries keep our posts in check.
Here are a few ideas for stationery that will most certainly be appreciated:
- A day per page diary.
- Notebooks. (in different sizes)
- A wall planner.
- A Filofax (something many of us dream of!).
There are even blogging and vlogging books for those who want to make it into a career (it’s possible) or for those that get bloggers block and can’t think of content or ideas.
You could buy them a blog planner, a book full of content ideas or a how to: book. A quick search will help in this department!
If your loved one is a more experienced blogger or vlogger, upgrading any of the above would be appreciated! It depends on what you want to do!
It’s 5 days before Christmas so get in quick! I hope this gives you some ideas! Good luck!